Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The people in my life!

Nearly everyone in my life seemed to be grounches yesterday. My son depressed because he can't find a job. My mother, because, well I'm not sure. I don't have an oven so I baked at her house last night, and I couldn't do anything right,didn't use the right bowl or pan or spoon!.......Instead of leaving me alone to bake she was right there beside me. It was not a nice relaxing evening. WHo knows! The good news is I get to have to today off! We're having our little Christmas thing in the office tommorrow so I've go to get things ready for that. And yep, got to use my mom's oven again. Hope she's in a better mood.
I also HAVE to remember that I have a conference call at one thirty today. We ususally have it on Tuesday morning but not this week.
Ok, I smell coffee! See ya!

No comments: