Sunday, January 21, 2007

All MINE!

Today is mine, all mine. I have the day off, I have no responsibilities today, nothing to do for anyone, mine all mine. And though my house could use some attention, I've decided to do exactly as I please today. So, I went blog hopping by hitting that little next blog button up there. I'll share with you some of my finds.

I found MS.Congeniality. The first post I read got my attention because it is a clever "Dear John" letter to Winter. That caused me to read more and you have to read her post about her grandmother who recently celebrated her 95th birthday and whom suffers Alzheimer's. It is one of the most touching things I've ever read. I'm adding Chelle's blog to my favorites.

I went on, finding many not in English but worthy of looking at photography work, and some very religious ones fighting against one thing or another. I found some bloggers in the twenties talking about music I've never heard of. I found men obsessed with rebuilding engines and then I found this one,
"Letters From a Hill Farm". Here Nan shares her favorite books, poems, T.V. shows, music, and a lot of other things including her favorite blogs which I decided could be a better way to blog hop. SO I chose one of her favorites and went from there.

I clicked on The Quiet Country House. I read with interest how she made homemade pretzels, pics included.
I had to go back to "Next Blog" button from there because she shared the same links as Nan.

I finally landed on A Paper Treehouse where I found Margie, the mother of two great kids and the wife of one of the World's Greatest Guys, who was very quirky and funny.

From Margie's Blog I clicked on "House of Lime" cause, well, I like Limes. Ah Ha! My favorite so far. Michelle of Pennsylvania says, "I'm a 30-something married mother of three. I'm trying to decide what to be when I grow up. Then again, why grow up?" Adding her to my favorites and she has loads of favorite blogs listed, but will have to be another day. I hear a nap calling my name slowly and softly because after all, today is MINE!
Happy Sunday!

No comments: