Monday, January 14, 2008

A SPECIAL DAY.


Today is her birthday! She is the wife of my son, the mother of my granddaughter and someone I love dearly. She and I share a lot of the same interests, a lot of the same thoughts, (which is really scary for one of us). In the almost ten years that I've known her, she has grown into her own and is a caring, thinking, very conscious person of all things in her world and the world around her. I consider her my friend, a confidant, and she couldn't feel more like a daughter if I'd given birth to her. I hope her day is just perfect and she feels every bit as special as she really is! It is my joy to have her in our lives.
"Happy Birthday, Amy!"

2 comments:

amy said...

Well, thank you. YOU made my day very special. :-)

Robbin said...

I'm so glad. Hope you had a great day welcoming your last year of the twenties. The best is yet to come!