Sunday, October 24, 2010

Meet Irene

  Irene is the newest addition to my little cottage.  I'm in love with her.  I didn't name her, she is Irene by Lazy Boy.  Her color is crimson and she is one of their smaller models so she fits perfectly and as I said, I love her. 
   Work is very interesting.  As I've mentioned before the people in Renton Washington are a little different.  I'm still finding my footing so to speak with them but I'm enjoying the challenge.
  The commute is sometimes not so fun but I can live with that. 
   Today I have been off and have been quite lazy but it is a rainy day and it is nice to be able to relax. 
So things are going good, even if I don't get to see as much of Haleigh as I'd like, I think she and I are spending this coming Friday together so we'll make the most of it.
   Hoping you have a good week and I'll try and check in more often.  My heart wants to write but by the time I get home I'm so tired.  Maybe I'll get back used to working soon. 

2 comments:

Marge said...

Thank you for introducing us to your new friend, Irene! She seems like a really nice chair! My chair has a name too. It's my Nonny chair. Nonny was our pet name for our grandma and when I bought my chair it was because it reminded me of her!

Hang in there. Work will get better. And maybe the commute will too. Sorry you don't get to see Haleigh as much, but you'll have to make the most of the times that you are together.

Blessings to you my friend!

Robbin said...

Hi Marge, glad to see you could make it here. Not sure what was up that day, but I like your chair's name, lol. Hope you have a good week!