Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A Busy Week

I've not posted much this week, or even last really. The problem is that my parents who are on vacation in their RV, left me in charge of getting the eggs from their chickens, and watering my mother's plants. I've prayed for rain with no luck and it's been so dry and hot that I've had to water almost every day. The problem with this is my mother went overboard planting this spring and not only does she have hanging baskets everywhere outside but Day Lillies galore among other things and it's taken every moment I've not been working to take care of things.
THey are due back in two days and I'm ready to be relieved of my duties. Chickens are not my favorite things and there's a hen that insist on sitting on a nest of eggs. They told me to just reach under her and get them. That's not going to happen so perhaps we'll have baby chicks when they get home.
I'm going to bed now, one more day of work and I'm off for three days! For that I'm glad.
Good night.

No comments: