Monday, December 06, 2010

My Store

  Oh my goodness, I'm so excited to be home tonight before eight o'clock, I can hardly stand it.    I got home at six thirty!   AND.........I love my new store.  Although it got a little hairy today since I opened alone and didn't know where anything  was,  I made it and at noon I got help and I love love love her.  She was so eagar to please the customers and me!  AND...........sales wise we did wonderful!  I am so happy and think I've finally found a place I can stay.
   It's also a very free feeling being manager again.  It means I can move things and organize things where it is easy to find things.     It is a pretty little store, set up different from any I've seen.  I love it!
   So, I'm very happy and at peace.  It's a good place to be.

2 comments:

Marge said...

Robbin's Store. Has a nice ring to it! Seriously, it's so good to see you so excited about your new store! It just shows that all good things come to those that wait! You've waited and now you have it! I hope it stays a good place to be. I'm happy that you're happy!

Unknown said...

I know it's been years ago from the time you started your business, but I'd still like to congratulate you and wish the best for your store. It would be nice to see some photos. Anyway, I would just like to share to our fellows out there who also plan to have their own business someday that the first step is to have a business idea. And when that idea has been established, create a plan to clearly identify the capital and resources you need. Starting is the most basic part of the journey. What's going to be challenging is applying business management because this isn't just done at the beginning, but it goes all the way to keep the business alive. Iris