Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A pretty pleasant day

Got a visit from our district manager. She was fun. I seemed to have run out of steam around mid day. Nothing that a nap after work didn't fix. Dinner tonight was left overs from last night but I also made some chicken salad that I will use for lunch tomorrow. I had dinner super early so I may have to sample the chicken salad before the evening is done. 
  My boss has invited me to spend some time with her and some friends at a cabin during July 4th.  I think I would enjoy it but socializing with one's boss has me perplexed. We shall see. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love wooden furniture. There are so many things that you can build out of wood and they really make a difference when looking at your home. I am a big believer in having a good theme in your home.

http://cedarshop.com/calgary-lumber-supply-products/