Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hello long lost blog

 Five years ago when I first moved to Washington , life had shook me up pretty badly  and I had lost all confidence in who I was.  I was a scared shadow of a person and I just needed some time to heal. My son and his family gave me that safe harbor and for 18 months I hardly left their home.  I was afraid of what might happen, but with time and courage and a push or two, I finally got back to living.
   Every since I was a little girl I've wanted to go to California.   So this summer I'm taking a road trip, right by myself, to visit a really special friend of mine who knows a lot about how to deal with what life can hand you, and who came into my life just when I needed an inspiration. Yep, she lives in California!  So not only do I get to cross off something on my bucket list, I get to spend time with a person I'm so happy to know and love.  I've come a long way in five years!

No comments: