Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Watch or Not Watch

What is it about this dumb show, Deal or No Deal, that makes me watch it. I always say to myself, "I'm not watching that show!" It irritates me! Yet I watch it anyway. I'm not sure why it bothers me so much. I just think that some of these people that are offered something like 200,000 bucks and turn it town and then leave with five hundred bucks are nuts!!! But then again, they came with nothing, so I guess if they are brave enough and are gamblers, shoot, go for it!
So, here I am watching it again. Ok, I admit, I've played with my cell phone and tried for the ten thousand they give away each show. So far, no luck! But I figure someone has to win it, right? What would I do with ten thousand dollars? Home Improvements I suppose. My house needs work! That would be the rational thing to do. What I'd really do is take a trip. Maybe to Italy! Maybe Greece! Or China!
Ok, a girl can dream, can't she?
Nighty night~<

No comments: