Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Paint it Black

Really dark and odd colored fingernail polish did not appeal to me for a long time but all of a sudden I like them. I read where the rule is if you wear dark colors your nails should be short, never long. I'm not wearing black yet but I do have a pretty dark red on right now that is pretty to me. These days I have to find different ways to entertain myself you see. The problem with that is things that entertain me cost money. I need to watch how I spend my money until I get a job. Of course there are free things too. Like a walk in the park. Like an evening with my grandchild, now that's entertainment!

I'm reading again which makes me really happy as I've always gotten so much enjoyment out of a good book. Right now I'm reading "Her Fearful Symmetry" which is a little weird but holding my attention pretty well. The author is the same who wrote The Time Traveler's Wife if you read that one or if you plan to see the movie. She's a good story teller. The Time Traveler's Wife is one of my favorite all time books.

And those are all my thoughts for today, pretty sad huh? Oh well, sometimes life is like that.

No comments: