Thursday, July 27, 2006

Breaking my Silence

Rough few weeks at work. This week has been extremely rough as one of my associates is on Vacation, another is dealing with a husband who at the age of 44 has had several mini strokes and they are still trying to determine the reason for that. Plus I am feeling poorly myself, afraid I'm working on kidney stones. I had a bout with those awful things when I was in my early twenties and the pain, though not as severe as I know it can get, is the same. I am having to work though since two girls are out and being the manager of the store, it falls to me. I drinking, drinking, and drinking some more. Mostly water and cranberry juice. Hopefully I can flush my kidneys out! Ok, enough said about that!!
If you want to take a look at my jewelry(and you know who you are) go here I've not been able to work on that much lately but I feel the urge. Making jewelry relaxes me greatly and I'm in need of that.
So, that is all I know for now. Really soon I hope to have time to blog more and with a little deeper thoughts. Right now I'm just trying to survive day by day.
So check back, I'm still here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»