Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Needing a day Off


In order to take my vacation as unplanned as it was, I had to go right back to work without a break from my vacation. And so today was my sixth day straight and I'm in bad need of a day off. It will come on Thursday. In fact I have two days off in a row and I'm needing that!
I had a pretty pleasant day today. Funny how our customer's attitudes and actions go in cycles. During the course of one month we seem to have a week in which everyone is happy and pleasant and they freely spend money. And then we have a week, somewhere around the full moon, in which people are nuts! Not bad nuts, just sort of goofy, a little strange, but not mean. And then we have a week in which people are MEAN. We can't do anything right, nobody can see out of their glasses, our prices are too high, they are mad before they get to us and take it out on us. It is a hard week. And then the other week we sort of get a break and we just don't have that much bussiness but they call on the phone instead of coming in. "My glasses are broken, can you fix them?"
or....."I need glasses, do I need to come in for an exam?" DAHHHHHHH! Oh well. Just part of it. Today all my customers told me how nice and sweet I was and I even got a hug from a grateful lady just traveling thru and I was able to fix her broken frames. TOMMORROW it could be a whole different story. Tommorrow they may HATE me. But I can take it, whatever. I'm tough!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»