Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I have so much to share........

....but not enough time to blog it all right now. So in the meantime, let me show you what I spent my time doing last night. These are gifts for my employees at work. They are a lot of fun to make. My mother has a book with the recipes and it includes the recipe card which you tie to the jars. I hope they will like them. I'd like one!





We had a hard time coming up with enough large mouth jars but we finally did! You can't buy them this time of the year.


All the recipient has to do is add the liquid ingredients and stick in the oven.


I think I'll tell them they have to bring me a taste of whatever they make.


As soon as things slow down I've got lots to say so don't give up on me.
Wishing everyone Happy Holidays! I hope you all get whatever it is your heart desires this year.
Love,
Robbin

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Robbin,

I'm eager to read all you have to share, but in the meantime: Enjoy the season! :)