Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Two Days with my Mother and I live to tell about it!

I have spent the most part of the last two days making Christmas gifts of food with my mother. It's been fun even though she tells me what to do every step of the way and if I venture off to do something my own way it's not a good thing. She and I think so differently that if there's a question about a recipe, we never agree on what the answer is. But anyway, we did good and we got a lot done. And laughed our way through some of those moments where one of us could have gotten our feelings hurt.

Tomorrow our store is having a little Christmas party. I'm off but I will go in for the party. I kept seeing
Rachael Ray make this fudge wreath, so I had to try it and it is what I will be taking to the party. It's enough pure chocolate to kill somebody. I put pecans in it. But it's pretty and it was simple to make. And so...one more little thing to make tomorrow and I'm done with my Christmas gifts.

No comments: