Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm Up Really Early This Morning...


....and having Hazelnut coffee and you know how you get it in your mind that it is a certain day of the week but it really isn't? I keep thinking today is Saturday and I have to keep reminding myself that it is not. Not that it matters that much to me at the moment. All my days seem to be the same.
Today we have bad weather predicted, bad storms and tornado warnings. I don't mind so much, well, I don't want a tornado but I like the rain. Especially if I can stay home, which is what I do most of the time anyway.
I keep checking my head to see if I can spot some hair growth. So far not anything. I have a little fuzz in some places, but nothing else. I am ready to see something growing there!
I can't start on my bracelets until my materials come in but I may work on making some pieces today. Usually I make up some this time of the year and make a little extra money selling it for Christmas gifts. Actually my mother does a better job at selling it than me.
Oh and yesterday I got two cards from customers of mine. Very sweet that they miss me and care enough to send me cards. A few weeks ago I go one from another one too, an elderly lady that is a favorite of mine.
And so that is about all I know for the moment. I'm still into my book and so reading and jewelry making and my computer will keep me occupied today. I hope your day is a good one.
Love,
Robbin

No comments: