Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just me Dreamin' Again



If I were rich, I'd have a chef that came in every day and served me a wonderful, healthy dinner. I'd never have to decide what I wanted, there would be no left overs, the meals would taste wonderful and I'd be a happy girl.

I am so off of food lately. Nothing sounds good to me. (Well, nothing healthy anyway.)

Eating well is important to me while I'm healing and now is not the time to be picky.

I don't really feel much like cooking, but it is always been hard for me to cook for just me, sometimes it doesn't seem worth the effort, which explains why I've been known to have a bowl of cereal or even popcorn for dinner.


But I had to go grocery shopping, there was nothing much here. I thought and thought and Chili sounded good to me. In the Crock pot. SO, I got what I need for that.

The rest was just veggies and fruits, milk and cottage cheese, and the same old stuff.

So, I am wishing to not have to even decide, just be served. I'd eat whatever she set in front of me, I really would.


2 comments:

Chellie said...

Boy, once again how we are alike. I have been thinking this very same thing!!!

Robbin said...

Well, I'm glad we found each other!
And you know, Great Minds think alike!