Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A New Day

There was a full moon last night and I missed it. That's unusual, I love the moon and try to never miss seeing it when it is in all its glory. Maybe tonight I'll get a glimpse of it, even though it won't be quite as full.
It's really a pretty morning, there's a breeze, I see the trees swinging around out there. I'm at the point of my leave of absense where I'm getting a little antsy now. Not exactly roaring to go back to work but ready for my life to become a little more normal. It is coming soon enough.
With my parents gone I have chores to do up at their place. I have to get their mail, get the paper, gather the eggs from the chickens, water the outside plants, water the inside plants.
I have my own chores to do also, clean a little, cook my meals, and when all that's done, the day is usually over.
Pretty boring life at the moment, but that's ok, boring is good sometimes.
Hope you have a good day.

No comments: