Monday, April 09, 2007

Coming to the End


Haleigh and I aren't speaking of this out loud but in the back of our minds we know that my visit is coming to an end. It's always hard to leave her but the older she gets the harder it seems to get.

Today my son and DIL are off and we are planning to go into Seattle to the market. I love doing this. The weather has held up really well, it is cool today, (Ok, it's cold!) but still is a pretty day after the sun came out.

My visits always make me question myself and wonder why am I not living here with the people I feel the most comfortable with? There's a harmony I feel here, I feel better physically, I can BREATHE better, and I'm not talking about just breathing, I'm talking about Breathing, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, when I get back to my real world my thoughts settle down some and I get back into the same thing I was doing before I left for vacation. Who knows, maybe one day I'll come to my senses!

No comments: