Thursday, April 12, 2007


My body may be here in Georgia but my heart is still in Washington. I keep looking at the time and converting it back three hours and I know where they are and what they are doing. Swim Lessons tonight, a trip to McDonald's. Such a battle this heart of mine and head have going. Such a battle that my brain hurts and my heart aches. Such a battle that I'm hoping for a sign, something to convince me to follow my heart, and it will come if I watch closely enough. I hope it comes soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your heart wins out and you follow it to where you will be happy. :) I was reading back through your past few posts. It sounds like you had a nice time with your family.

Robbin said...

Thanks Ellie, I did have a wonderful time and I know things will happen as they are suppose to.

Kelly said...

Robbin, Seattle is a wonderful place (I was just there last weekend). I can see why you're tempted with your family there.

I just love that photo of your granddaughter and her dog!

Robbin said...

I love it there Kelly, and I do wish I could just pack up and move out there. That picture cracks me up everytime I look at it.