Friday, April 06, 2007

Quiet Time


When you're the grandmother of a six year old and if you see her maybe once a year, when you visit, your time is occupied. When she collapses at the end of the day, so do you. So...this morning I woke up at five o'clock. I've had coffee and computer time and enjoyed the quietness of the morning. I'm ahead of the game little girl, but now I'm waiting and waiting and wondering, "When are you going to wake up?" Today we must go to the park, take a walk, bead some new creations, play with the dolls, watch a movie, read a book, talk about very important things, and we'll do many of these things at the same time! Wake up Haleigh, I can't wait to start the day!

1 comment:

The_Gertster said...

AAAWWWWW!!!
You know, I guess no matter how old they are,,,,when they are asleep, they look look like these sweet,sweet angels!and of course, they ARE SWEET! but when they are awake, they are so full of energy!!!!They just go,go,go!!!! I just LOVE to look at them while they are sleeping!!!! SO sweet, SO peaceful! SO Angelic!