Saturday, April 28, 2007

Wild Week

I can't believe I've not posted since Tuesday. Of course I had an out of town meeting for two days and then yesterday I just didn't seem to have enough hours in the day.
Plus my emotions have been all over the place this week. Not sure why unless it's just the M word getting to me worse than usual or if it's J being here or it's that I'm still thinking about what I want to do as far as living here. Or maybe it's that big 50 that is coming around the corner. Whatever, I've had a roller coaster ride this week.
Anyway, I tried to be tough this week and not really have a day off but I'm going in late today, after all I have to work tomorrow too and I have an early meeting in my store on Monday morning. I do however get two full days off in the middle of the week next week and that will be nice.
That's about all I know this morning. I slept in and I've got coffee and it's a beautiful day outside. We'll see how I manage today.

No comments: