Sunday, April 01, 2007

Rain, Rain please come!

Funny, I'm about to leave for my trip in a few days to a place where it seems to rain all the time but here I am at home wishing for rain. Rain, you see might settle some of the pollen that is still plaguing me. I usually hate to complain too much about Mother Nature as she knows what she is doing I am sure of it. But a nice slow rain would be nice and I'd welcome it!
I'm also about to leave a place where the low for the nights have been in the 60's and going to where the lows are in the 30's. Have to keep that in mind when packing!
I have to work today but I have loads of end of the month stuff to do and so the day will pass fast, whether I have any customers or not.
And so, that is all I know for today. Just got to get through two more days and then off I go into the wild blue yonder! And I am READY!

No comments: