Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just This & That

Yesterday my boss showed up in our store to do the inspection for that big clean up we had. We passed on everything. So I was proud of that. I also gave her my last day I was planning to work in this store, so that felt good. Makes it real.
She said she knew I needed to be up in Washington with my son but she'd rather he be down here with me. Sorry.
Our Dr. took yesterday and today off. Usually when the Dr. is off we don't do too much but yesterday was an exception. We had a lot of outside scrips and so we ended up with a pretty good day. Don't know what to expect for today.
For all of you who commented yesterday, thank you. As always you all are my inspiration and remind me that nothing is impossible. I'm not going to stress out about any of it anymore and just have faith that it will work out. My heart knows this is what I have to do, what I need.
And so I have to get ready for work with the hope we are busy. When we are not it makes for a very long day. I hope you all have a great day.
Love,
Robbin

No comments: