Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nothing Exciting

Here it is Thursday and I've not blogged since Monday. Really there is not much going on for me but work, work, and work. Things have picked up a little this week and that is a good thing. People are starting to get their tax refunds and although they are still guarded on what they buy, they are at least buying glasses. The next month is a big budgeted month so I hope it continues.

Still nothing on a transfer and I'm still trying to figure out the health care isssue but all in all I am in good spirits and getting more and more excited about my move. It is in fact all that is on my mind.

I'm reading an autobiography called "Home" by Julie Andrews. It is very interesting and I'm enjoying it a bunch. I noticed John Grisham has a new novel and I used to be a big fan but have not enjoyed his last few novels as much and I'm not sure I'll read this one.

And so that is where I am at the moment. I hope your day is a good one, I'm going to try to have a good one.

Love,

Robbin



1 comment:

Tammy Brierly said...

I've not been drawn to my computer lately. My TV keeps distracting me. My bad!

Have a great weekend! XXOO