Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Adventures in the Backyard

Amy and Matthew went to the book store and bought books. They bought this one for me. So, I've read a lot of it today outside on the deck over looking the backyard.
They also bought this book....
....because Amy bought these....


And we are doing a lot of this. We have to be able to idenify the birds!




While at the ocean this past weekend we collected rocks. This is our white collection along with one small black pebble.


Doesn't it look so very Zen? I arranged them on a tray.


I'm going to keep them on my window sill. For inspiration.
Matthew also found this stone. It is heart shaped, can you tell? A Stone Heart and a sign to us.
He decided to put it in Amy's Flower Bed. I like that a lot.
The simple things in life are the best! They are what make me smile. They make me know like is worth living.

Here are two quotes from my new book.

"Even when he travels far, he is not separate from his own true nature." (Tao Te Ching)

"The motion of nature is cyclic and returning." (Tao Te Ching)

No comments: