Saturday, May 09, 2009

Just This and That on a Saturday Morn

I didn't stay up all night watching my new TV, in fact I fell asleep before ten o'clock I think and slept really good.
Sun is shining this morning, I'm not sure how warm it is out there but it looks like it will be a really nice day.
I am trying to walk at least every other day and yesterday, armed with my new pedometer I walked two miles. I like to walk late in the afternoon here. Back home we walked early in the morning because of the heat but here you don't have to do that.
Haleigh made me a breakfast of toast and Amy and I had a cup of flavored or as Matthew calls it "Fru Fru" coffee. We drink it when he's not here, lol. This morning we had Caramel Cream and it is good too.
Amy is going to see Fiddler on the Roof this afternoon and Matthew has baseball precise and Haleigh and I have no set plans.
I hope everybody has a nice calm weekend and a Happy Mother's Day.
Love,
Robbin

No comments: