Monday, May 04, 2009

TO Market, To Market


Matthew and I went into Seattle and enjoyed a day at the Pike Place Market. I've been several times before as a "tourist" but today I shopped as a Washington Resident.

We got fresh halibut, squash, mushrooms, strawberries, goat cheese, corn, a bouquet of pink and white tulips, some greek yogurt and probably some things I've forgotten. We rode the ferry there and back which is always something I enjoy.

It was a good day to do this as I've had the blues a little today. I don't know why, I just did.

It was a good day.

2 comments:

Memaw's memories said...

Everyone is entitled to have the blues now and then.

My co-worker is coming to Portland to visit a niece next week. She says she has been to the Pike Place Market and they throw fish there. Did you get to see them do that?

Robbin with 2 B's! said...

Oh yeah Shirley, they are so funny, you have to see it to believe it.