Sunday, August 22, 2010

I thought long and hard about just ditching this blog and starting a new one all together. I decided not to that because the journey to get where I've gotten is what this blog is all about.
The good news is that I have a job. I've gone back to work with the company I'd worked with in Ga. I'm working in a town called Lacey. I have fallen in love with the people in that town. And the second good news is I have my own little place, at least I will next weekend when I can move in. It is close enough for Haleigh to ride her bike over!
And so things are better for me. I love my job. It is what I'm good at and what I need to be doing. It is however a commute but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.
I've missed blogging. And now that I'm finding my way our of my "lost in time" period, I think I'm ready to start back on a regular basis.
So for now, that's it, a fresh start. And I'm ready.

No comments: