Friday, August 27, 2010

My New Hobby

  While I was not working and going nuts I decided that I needed to learn something new . I decided I'd like to learn to knit.  My mother has crocheted for years and I even learned how to do that but I'd never really enjoyed it.  So, I bought yarn and some needles and a book and with that and the Internet, I learned to knit.  I got hung up on making dishcloths because they were quick and easy and the yarn for them wasn't too expensive so now I have dishcloths for my place.  I made Haleigh a few hats and a scarf but since I've started back to work my knitting has been set aside.  I think it is something that I will pick up again though maybe this winter and when I'm on my own.
   I'd like to knit my mother a shawl, she'd like that.  We'll see how it goes.  For now I have bunches of dishcloths.

No comments: