Wednesday, August 25, 2010

  Well as it turns out, I am going to sign the lease today and get my key to the house but I can't really move in yet as she is doing finishing touches on the paint and the grout and fixing a door and stuff like that, but I can start moving somethings in starting this afternoon, so YAY!
   It was almost ten o'clock when I got home from work last night.  We close at eight and it takes me a little over an hour to drive home but the Dr. had a late patient.  It was ok, that happens and I still would rather work until closing than to drive through the five o'clock traffic.
The used Couch I found that we are picking up today.  I took this pic with my phone but it shows the colors.  It's a really nice couch for the price.

   Yesterday was the most beautiful Washington day.  They say it is days like that one that hook people and they move and then find out those days are few and sometimes far between.  No humidity, 70 degrees, little breeze, not a cloud in the sky.  And then the night was just as beautiful with a full moon and a sky full of stars.  It was breath taking.  
    Today I'm off and it is promised  be another beautiful day again.  So I'd better get started.  Haleigh is with me today as Amy just started a new Job today. 


  

No comments: