Thursday, August 26, 2010

The kids are busy at the Rodeo this week and I actually got home tonight before them.  Tomorrow is my lonnnnnng day as I work 9-8 without a Dr. there and all alone.  It makes for a very long day but somehow I get through it.  Since for now there is only two of us working, it is the only way we can get the weekends off if each of us work a long day once a week.  So that's ok.
  I'm going to the Rodeo Saturday night.  It is "Tough Enough to Wear Pink Night" to bring awareness to breast cancer and all the cowboys and helpers will wear pink shirts.  I don't have any cowgirl boots, but I can wear pink for sure!
  Anyway, my day at work was pretty good and I'm tired so to sleep I think I'll go! Not sure how I'm ever going to wait until the 1st of the month but it is coming pretty fast so I just have to hang on.


  

2 comments:

Marge said...

You probably won't get to read this until after work, and it's your looonnnng day today. I wish you strength and ambition and good customers so your day goes by fast! Have fun at the rodeo and remember: the first is coming up really fast!

Blessings,
Marge

Robbin said...

Ahh, thank you my friend, I did have great customers and the day went by fast, thank you. Now, come on FIRST!