Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just Another Wednesday Morning

Today was a year ago that I had my hysterectomy. WOW. In a lot of ways it feels like it has been a lot longer than that and in other ways it seems like just a short time. Anyway I'm glad I'm not having surgery today, glad that is behind me.
It is a lazy morning for me today. There is something about this new bed I bought that is weird. There is a certain spot and a certain position I get in that causes me to just lay here totally relaxed. I can't in fact remember when I've been so relaxed. And so I give in and lay here. I let my mind roam around freely, not really thinking too long on any one subject.
Haleigh visited me for a little while in my room this morning. She snuggled up next to me with Sweetie in between and then just as soon as she got settled her mom called for her to start getting ready for school. Oh man! She did not want to go, lol.
It is a rainy morning and might be for much of the day but that is ok too, I sort of like rainy days.
Hope you have a good day,
Love,
Robbin

3 comments:

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Good blog.
Portugal

Memaw's memories said...

Isn't it wonderful tobe able to share morning time with your granddaughter. I think that's my favorite time with my grandchildren. They're still sleepy and want to snuggle.

Anonymous said...

Things surely have a way of changing alot in a years time..I miss ya. I saw a rainbow a couple of days ago and I thought about you which instantly brought a smile to my face. Still my inspiration.