Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dreamin' on a Sunday Afternoon


One of the dreams I've tucked away in this cedar chest is my little cabin in the woods. I'm dreaming of it today. It will be tucked away so far in the woods that if you didn't know it was there, you'd never find it. It will have a room set up with a long table for all my beading stuff. In that room will be a big window with a view of the woods where I can watch the wildlife while I bead. The deer and rabbits and birds and raccoons will all stay near because they know they have nothing to fear from me. And it will have a wonderful front porch with rocking chairs, maybe a swing and a table where I can have my meals out there when the weather is good. It's a good dream and it's where I am today if anyone is looking for me.

No comments: