Sunday, March 25, 2007

I Hate Do Overs!

Ok, I should say "strongly dislike", that's what I used to insist my kids say when they used the word "hate". This particular do over concerns a beaded necklace, and not even one of which I made. My dear Mother volunteered me to restring a necklace for a lady she knows. According to her it was a treasured gift from somebody and it broke. Ok, when she first mentioned it I didn't think too much about it and then she presented it to me yesterday. Still together enough I could somewhat tell the design, it is a double strung deal! UGH! How I h...strongly dislike those ditties!
But, never being one to turn down a challenge, I woke up this morning with it on my mind. There are missing beads so the design had to be changed a little. But then I realized it would probably be too short without those beads. Lucky for her I had a few similar ones in my own stock. I was going to take a pic but my camera batteries are dead. It turned out well I think. One thing about this Do Over, I'll get paid for doing it, and money in IS always a good thing.

No comments: