Sunday, March 04, 2007

Dreaming Again




Today is my Sunday to work. It's the end of our month at work and so I've got plenty of paperwork to do as I also do repairs on glasses. Don't usually sell too many glasses on Sunday as the Dr. of course doesn't work on Sundays but sometimes people bring in outside Rx's. Usually I have plenty of time to close out the month and so forth. A quiet day.
I'm obsessed at the moment with Cowboy Art and Horse Art. I'd love to own a cabin out in the middle of nowhere and I'd collect this kind of art. I'm dreaming this morning as you can tell. So I'll just tuck the dream away in this Cedar Chest and maybe I'll bring it out one day, you never know.
Anyhow.........hope you have a relaxing Sunday and a good coming week.

1 comment:

heiresschild said...

may your dreams come true. i love art. don't know a lot about it, but i have an appreciation for it and love to visit art museums. my dreams help to keep me going because one day, i know they'll be...