Wednesday, October 03, 2007

As long as I'm here....


...and not doing the things I really need to be doing, I wanted to quickly share this. The book that I read last week had a character that was an artist and what she worked with was gourds.
It interested me because when I was little my Daddy grew them and they always amazed me. So, doing a little research I found this site. Along with my love of art, my love of nature and my love of the American Indian, this was candy for my eyes and soul. So check it out if you want.
Click here: John Gibson, Gourd Maestro .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robbin!!!!!!!! It works today. I've been trying for days to post and only today it worked. So weird. I wonder if it opened up after you posted on mine?! Now I don't even remember what I was going to post, but I'll be back! Have a great day! :)

Marcie said...

Those gourds are amazing! Thank you for sharing the link!

Robbin said...

Oh yay! Saly, I'm so glad it's working now! Welcome, and do come often.

Robbin said...

Oh, I'm glad you looked Aisling, aren't they something? I'd like to do that.