Friday, October 26, 2007

Thinking Party

I got a few more confirmations of people coming to the party. Funny, I've heard from all the out of town people but none of the local people. Guess they figure they've got time to tell me they are coming. So far, for sure we've got about 30 people. SO that will be respectable. I'm getting a little nervous now that I know people are actually going to come.

I am in no way an experienced party giver and know nothing about being a good host. In fact I've spent my whole life staying away from parties. I'm winging it here and you know, a party is pretty simple, at least one like I'm giving. You provide food, make the place look lively, people show up and there you go, instant party. I hope.

Mostly I just want her to be surprised and totally speechless, which is an unusual thing for my mother, I can assure you.

So, in about a week and a day, I'll report on how it went.
Have a good Friday!

2 comments:

Chellie said...

I can't wait to hear how you pull this off and how surprised your mom is going to be! (Come visit, I'm back--"saly".)

Robbin said...

Stay tuned, I'll let you know, and thanks for the new addy.