Saturday, October 06, 2007

Meet Susie the Witch


I'm preparing a box to send to my granddaughter for Halloween and I wanted to share one of the things she's getting. This little witch is so cute!







But what makes her even cooler is she lights up with fiber optics!



But even better......she sings "
Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun".

And I got her from all places AVON! I should have ordered two. I kinda hate to send her off , I've become a little attached to her. Haleigh will love her, I just know it! She's a little ghoul that loves to have fun and this is sure to bring a big smile.

6 comments:

amy said...

I LOVE her! She might not make it to Haleigh! :-) Just kidding. She's going to be so excited to get that box!

Robbin said...

Can't wait for her to get it. Should get it mailed Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

I love that little witch! We don't do Halloween much here in Australia; the seasons are really all wrong for that, but I love reading about how others celebrate.

I just found your blog today and I really like it.

Robbin said...

Welcome Kate, I'm so glad you stopped by. I'll have to pop over and visit you!

Marcie said...

Robbin, I wonder if I could get that little witch from Avon in time for Halloween... I have a little collection of rag doll witches that I set out in October, but I have a hard time finding new ones.

Thanks for sharing; she's adorable!

Robbin said...

Hi Aisling, if you can find a local rep, it usually takes only a week to ten days for the orders to come in, depending on when during that particular "campaign" you place your order and she sends it in. She would be cute for your collection.