Wednesday, October 03, 2007

SHH!

I really shouldn't be blogging because I have sooooo much I should be doing. But I'm sneaking in just for a minute. I couldn't help it...I'm doing just a little bit of dreaming today and I had to come post it to get it out of my system you see. This is, after all, a Cedar Chest of Dreams and if I tuck the dream here I can always come back to it later.

Today I'm dreaming that I live in a nice little English cottage style house with ivy growing up the sides, in a beautiful area where there is water nearby and maybe a view of a mountain. This time of the year the leaves of all the beautiful trees that surround the house are in the shades of gold and red and the sun shines brightly with a sky of blue overhead.



Very nearby there is a farmer's market. I walk there almost every day and buy fresh veggies and fruits. They have nuts and fish and jellies and jams. On weekends I bet there is music . I take my food home and cook it in very simple ways, using only the best of olive oils and herbs (which I buy there as well.)

I don't have to work (since I'm dreaming here, I'm going for it all) but I keep busy beading, and reading and writing poetry and learning new things. I take long walks in the early morning and sometimes again in the late afternoon and at night I sit on my porch, sipping green tea and listening to the the night sounds. I have two chairs so you can join me if you want.

No comments: