Friday, October 05, 2007

I have a new blogger friend over at Free Association. Please, please, please go over and read this post and follow the link she gives. I can't think of anyone I know who reads this blog that will not appreciate this story and love it as much as I did. And I know you all are the kind of people who want to help the cause she mentions , and that means YOU! So let me know you did! Do it now! It will only take a minute. Please. If you don't I'm going to be upset!
Oh, and spread the word too!

Thanks Saly for sharing that information. Just another example of how important animals are in our lives.
And thanks for sharing the link too so that maybe we can help a little.

8 comments:

Marcie said...

Robin, I went and read the post. It is a great story. We have a dog that comes to read with some of the children at our school too. It's a great concept.

I "clicked" to help. I hope I remember to do so daily! Thanks for heading us in that direction.

Anonymous said...

Robbin--

You are so kind. I'm so glad I found your blog. I sincerely appreciate your post today.

Robbin said...

Aisling, Thank you! I've got to try and remember too. I love this concept, first I've heard of it and it touches me to the soul. Love ya!

Robbin said...

Hi Saly, I'm glad you found me too! Thanks again for sharing and maybe we can get a few more bowls of food that they wouldn't have had! Have a great weekend! I'm actually off work this weekend and that is odd in itself!

The_Gertster said...

I LOVED the post,,,,,You knew I would! Dogs are amazing creatures! I left a comment on Saly's blog!

Robbin said...

Yes Steph, I knew you'd appreciate that and had no doubts you'd do it. Love you bunches!

amy said...

What a wonderful idea! I should find out about getting that started here. Sam would be perfect! I'm definitely going to help support the dog food link, too!

Robbin said...

Thanks Amy.