Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Tuesday Morning Ramblings


Usually on Tuesday I complain about my weekly work conference call. This Tuesday is no different, only again today I'm having two! I've just gotten off one, and after I actually go into work at twelve thirty I'll have the second one.

Also, by taking the last few days off, I'll have to pay dearly for them as I've got lots to catch up on and do, so sometimes you wonder if it's worth it.
Yesterday we (my best friend, Steph & I) went shopping for things for the
birthday party. We found some interesting things and I was happy with what we purchased. The red bottles are pretty and will be part of the decorations on the tables. Plus it was good to spend some time with her outside of work again. We seldom get to do that with me being manager and her the assistant manager we aren't ever off the same time. Yesterday was an oddity.

Other than that, I seem to be fighting depression again but when I get back to work it will get better. Seems like when I'm off for more than a day or two I sink into a funk. That's nuts, as badly as I'd like to not have to work, it seems that work lately is what keeps me going. Go figure!

Well, enough said about hardly anything. Happy Tuesday to you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm! I know EXACTLY how you feel when you say you wish you didn't have to work, but then you get depressed if off for more than 2 days. It is such a weird phenomenon. I can't make sense of it. I do try to use it for good though: On the days that are particularly hard to go in to work, I just tell myself that if I was home a lot, I would be in a funk. I appreciate your candor!

Robbin said...

Thanks Saly for letting me know I'm not the only one that feels this way sometimes.