Wednesday, October 03, 2007

You Have Just Entered the......


Yesterday was a bit odd as days can be. And since the moon is no where near being full the only explanation is that maybe I passed over into the Twilight Zone.

. I had not only my normal conference call but a second one as well which if you know how much I actually dread that one call on Tuesdays, you can imagine how I felt about a second one.

. My 62 year old Aunt is dating my mother's first boyfriend from over 50 years ago, and trust me, my mother is not going to find this a good thing. In my mother's mind she has always been the love of his life for all these years.

. My oldest son got mixed up and was thinking the birthday party for my mother was today instead of November 3rd. (He's never been very good with dates).

. Last night as I was working alone, a "Little Richard" like character came in and made an appointment. He was very strange but I'm used to seeing strange people and he was quite nice to me but then he then he went out into the bigger store and slapped somebody and was carried out screaming "I'm pregnant!" by three policemen. I mean really physically carried out with them holding him by his arms and legs.

I'm off today, thank goodness and maybe, just maybe, I've moved out of this ZONE!

5 comments:

amy said...

My goodness! Are you SURE it wasn't a full moon????

Robbin said...

Nope, check out my moon thingie on the side bar over there! I was definitely in the Twilite Zone.

amy said...

Yeah, that's crazy. Did your son show up there or just call? Did you at least get to visit if he showed up?

Robbin said...

He called me and asked if Matthew was here yet......lol. He is soooo excited about his brother coming! He must love him or something.

The_Gertster said...

OK,,,you've got to tell me MORE about the Little Richard incident,,,LOL!!
What a DAY!!!