Monday, October 15, 2007

Ready, set, go.....

...and we're off! To the start of a new week that is. I was sort of off yesterday but I worked most of the day on that presentation that got canceled along with our meeting a few weeks ago. Now it seems we still have to present it, except over the phone. Giving a real presentation versus an oral presentation is quite different. The presentation we had planned was going to work well visually but when it was switched to oral it took some work. My day flew by!

I also got the birthday party invitations addressed and they will go out today.
This will be a busy week as well. Lots to take care of at work and a meeting to plan for Friday.

And so goes my life at the moment. Not too exciting. Just work.

Have a good week everybody, see ya!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Robbin, I hope it is a great week for you. I didn't quite finish my weekend "To do" list so I am hoping for some fair-weather evenings this week to do more.

Take care!

Robbin said...

Here's wishing you some beautiful evenings this week Aisling and I hope your week is a great one too!