Sunday, November 25, 2007

Catching Up a Little

My blogging, which I love to do, has suffered in the last few weeks. It's been our big Contact Lens Event again at work and it takes a lot out of me. This time with the economy a little weak, we had to work so hard to get what we could and even then we were short of our budget which is disappointing but its over now and we can get on with things. I am glad.

Also I'm working on a few projects for Christmas gifts and so my spare time has been devoted to that.

This morning I'm up early for no particular reason, I certainly could have slept late if I'd wanted but it has become my habit to get up when I wake up and lately that's been early even when I don't have to work.

Thanksgiving was so strange to me this year, first my mother deciding we would go out to eat, me deciding I'd rather not, no big deal to me, I cooked my own Thanksgiving lunch and was perfectly happy but then my mother on Thanksgiving day calls me to say they're not going out to eat after all and she was cooking and to be there by three o'clock. (I had already cooked myself and was not hungry at three o'clock) Whatever! I haven't figured out that whole thing yet, but I went up, picked at some food, visited and came home. The good thing is I've had my own leftovers all week.

So, that's about it for me for now. Hopefully I'll be back to my normal blogging rate soon. Hope everyone's holiday was a nice peaceful one.
Love,
Robbin

No comments: