Monday, November 05, 2007

A Success!


I'm still sort of in a daze, but we made it through, surprised my mother for sure, had a great time with family and friends and I couldn't be more pleased. With the help of my Aunt, Steph(my best friend), and my two wonderful sons, and my stepfather everything was perfect. And I'm so glad it is over!


We're hoping somebody got some good pictures and will send them to us. My camera needs replacing, the pictures I got were grainy and dark and plus, I was sort of in the moment and didn't take too many at all. I got some of the preparations and a good one of the cake which was yummy by the way, and the sign but other than that, nada.


I promise to write more of the details and how it all came down when I settle down some. One of my sons is still here and I'm going to enjoy some time with him because he'll be gone before I know it and I don't want to miss a minute.


For today, I'm taking it easy, visiting with my son and basking in my glory.

2 comments:

The_Gertster said...

I already left one comment on your previous blog,,,,But the PARTY was Wonderful! A HUGE SUCCESS! I am hoping I got some GREAT pics!! I should've worked on that this morning,,,,,but time got away from me and now I am getting ready for work,,,UGH! But I will try and send them or put them on a disc as soon as I can for ya'll!!!
Steph

amy said...

Pretty cake! And hooray for Steph for getting pics!!! I'm glad it was a success.