Thursday, November 01, 2007

My Poor Mother


My Stepfather tells me that my mother has come in contact this past few days with a few people that are coming to the party and of course they say to her "What are you doing for your birthday?" and he says she tells them "Oh, nothing special, we are going to wait until my 75th and have a party. HAHAHA! She says this because I told her that a few weeks ago when I apologized for not being able to have her one.

You see, back in January I asked her if she wanted a party this year or wanted to wait until her 75th and she said, "This year, I may not be here on my 75th." So that was all that was said about it until a few weeks ago when I told her I'd not been able to do it.

Because she is so sharp, and ah, NOSY, lots of people have told John and me that we'd never pull this off, but I do believe we are going to do it. John says she told him last week, "I guess I should have planned my own party!".......HAHAHAH! (She has so little faith in me.)
Anyway, I have two more days and I am ready for this to happen! I'm excited too because my son is coming in tomorrow night.

No comments: