Friday, November 02, 2007

Tomorrow's the Big Day


I can't believe the day is almost here. Tonight I should have both my sons sleeping in my house, that alone makes me smile.


As far as I know My mother still hasn't a clue. She is in fact planning on attending a gospel sing tomorrow afternoon. She doesn't know she is not going to get there.


I've got lots of last minutes things to do today and some shopping for a few more things and have to stock my fridge for the boys.


I'm up early to get started and I hope the fact that I just put the coffee on but forgot to add the water isn't a preview of how my day is going to be today.


Happy Friday guys, see you after the party!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, poor Mrs. Norma! I wish I could be there to see her face. I you and Muffin Man pull this off- you are DAMN good.

Marcie said...

I hope it went well. Can't wait to read all about it. :)

The_Gertster said...

I HAVE TO COMMENT!!! The party was WONDERFUL!!! We surprised Dee! It was a BEAUTIFUL DAY! Everything went SO SMOOTHLY! You did a GREAT JOB, ROBBIN!!!! It was a HUGE SUCCESS!!!!