Sunday, November 18, 2007

Just another Sunday

I was off today, which is good. I like off on Sundays. I slept late, until seven thirty, maybe would have slept longer but I forgot to unset my alarm. It was ok, I was done sleeping anyway.

I did a little housekeeping, had a pot of coffee and watched three movies. None of them very impressive. I slept through one and I'm not interested in it enough to go back and see what I missed.

I'm at the moment cooking brown rice that is suppose to cook in ten minutes in the microwave, we'll see how that goes, and I'm going to have tuna salad with onions in it because, well, I like onions in my tuna salad.

I have a book to read but I'm not in the mood to read.
I have other things to do too but I'm not in the mood.
I am actually sort of, kind of, in the mood to make jewelry. Maybe I will.
Right now I'm going to make my tuna salad and try it with my brown rice.

No comments: