Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday Ramblings

I've been so out of it for the last few days. I woke up Saturday morning with a cold out of the blue. Sore throat, congestion, fever, the whole works. Not until this morning have I felt human again. Still I'm a little weak and shaky but I'll be fine as the day goes on I think. I took two sick days and I usually do not do that, but I'm glad I did. I don't think I would have made it through the days if I'd tried.
Because it is Tuesday I've had conference call this morning. Same old thing of trying to convince people who don't have money to buy themselves a pair of glasses.
WHATEVER! Its like a broken record to me.
Nothing much new or exciting.
Hope you all have a good week!

2 comments:

amy said...

Hmmmm . . . I wonder who is guilty! Up until last night, your son had not left the couch since Friday. I'm not exaggerating. He's had a nasty cold, too!

Robbin said...

I don't know but it was indeed a nasty one! Hope he is feeling better by now.