Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Confession


I adore Shirley Temple. I loved her as a child, I love her now. And so.....now that my granddaughter and my little namesake are both old enough finally to appreciate her movies, that is what they are getting from me for Christmas. I've found each of them a Shirley Temple tote bag which I am gathering DVD' s and a few other things with the same theme to fill it with. Isn't it amazing that a little girl that made movies in the 1930's can still capture the full attention of a little girl in 2007? (and a big girl too?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a lucky grandaughter!And how nice for you to have a little one who share's your love for Shirley! I'm also a big fan & collector. My 18 year old son doesn't share my enthusiasum for all things Shirley so I'm hoping for a grandaughter someday who will!

Cyndi

Robbin said...

I had two sons too, and they didn't share my love either, so I'm so excited to get to do this at last. Welcome, and come back soon.